Saturday, November 28, 2015

Settling into Our New Life

Early mornings and busy days is how we live our lives now.
Mom and I get on the street car at 7:15 to make it to school for 7:30.  I can stay at school until 6:00 but mom usually picks me up at 5:00.



We didn't do much this week because it was so busy but we had a special day on Saturday.

On Saturday we walked (well I didn't walk) all the way to The Eaton Centre which is almost 3 km from our house. 


It was the Kidzfest which featured The Octunauts!  I was super excited to see them live. 

After we were done there, we went to Nathan Philips Square for skating - one of my favourite things to try to do in the winter.  It was so beautiful out today and just the most perfect day for skating.





After our big adventure on the town, we went home for supper and a swim.

I have some special messages that I wanted to say to my friends:

1. Holy Family School should get uniforms.  They make getting ready for school really easy.

2. I miss you lots Jax

3. I am learning lots at my new school.  I am doing math, cursive writing, reading and letter sounds.

I didn't get any messages from my friends last week so I am really hoping that I will get some this week.  I am asking all my friends to post below and tell me what things they have been doing lately.  I miss you!

2 comments:

  1. Love you, Julia! Miss you lots, too. Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Julia! Looks like you are having a wonderful time. I am getting ready for the Christmas Piano Recital next Sunday . All of the students have been practicing very hard. I hope you have a lot of fun at school and enjoy your new home.

    ReplyDelete